Virtual Series 2021: 3D printing in surgery
CPD points awarded: 2.5
3DMedLIVE is back… virtually! As the world continues to grapple with COVID-19, we are delighted to bring you a series of online talks from leading experts in the field of 3D medical printing as part of our 3DMedLive Virtual Series.
Join our seven international speakers as they share their recent case studies of 3D printing in surgery, covering topics including: improving surgical efficiency and economics with 3D printing; printed templates and implants in reconstructive surgery; and procedure planning in nephrectomy and cryoablation.
All the presentations have been recorded remotely and are available for you to watch unlimited and on demand. Find out more about our speakers and register to view the inaugural 3DMedLIVE Virtual Series below!
This virtual talk series is accredited by the Royal College of Surgeons of England for 2.5 CPD points.
- Bioprinting and biofabrication for biologically enhanced implants – Kenny Dalgarno (Newcastle University, UK)
- Semi-biological 3D-printed titanium implants: 5 years’ experience – Solomon Dadia (Sourasky Medical Center Tel-Aviv, Israel)
- Fast and economical protocol for in-house virtual planning and 3D-printed surgical templates in mandibular reconstruction – Syahir Hassan (Sultan Haji Ahmad Shah Hospital, Malaysia)
- MRI-guided procedure planning and 3D simulation for partial gland cryoablation of the prostate – Nicole Wake (Montefiore Medical Center, Albert Einstein College of Medicine, NYU Langone Heath, USA)
- Hyper accuracy 3D model and augmented reality during robot assisted partial nephrectomy – Francesco Porpiglia (University of Turin and AOU San Luigi Gonzaga, Italy) [this presentation is supported by Medics]
- Evolution of liver surgery – Alfredo Guglielmi (University Hospital of Verona, Italy) [this presentation is supported by Medics]
- Laparoscopic right anterior sectionectomy for intrahepatic cholangiocarcinoma and hepatolithiasis intraoperative 3D navigation – Andrea Ruzzenente (University of Verona, Italy) [this presentation is supported by Medics]
Total length: 2hr38m
How to watch this 3DMedLIVE Virtual Series
Fill in the form below to become a member and access all the talks listed above. Once you’re a member, you’ll be able to watch all the presentations for free, on demand and unlimited.
You will recieve your CPD certificate via email within 5 days of registering. Please note that by filling in the form below, you are agreeing to watch all of the video content before claiming any CPD points.